i quit smoking in a day and
i terrified her.
i asked her why.
because. a person that
can quit smoking in a day,
can leave behind anything
and not look back.
what she meant was,
i could leave behind
- “habits”, hafsa atique
when I started shipping it if I did: about a year ago, more or less. after blagden’s wonderful performance and loving looks, and after joining the fandom
my thoughts: I don’t even think about them anymore I just randomly sob internally sometimes
What makes me happy about them: mostly that their love can be bloody poetic and yet not pretentious. and that they’re completely different and yet perfect for each other, making one another better.
What makes me sad about them: to be fair… everything else
things done in fanfic that annoys me: mischaracterization and, well, fixing alcoholism with the power of love
things I look for in fanfic: I don’t read fanfic anymore, but I still love modern au E/R
Who I’d be comfortable them ending up with, if not each other: fucking nobody
My happily ever after for them: I kinda like my favourite characters to suffer so I’m okay with the ending they’ve got
who is the big spoon/little spoon: enjolras is the little spoon
what is their favorite non-sexual activity: dunno, arguing?
varric > anders > fenris > merrill > alistair
001 | send me a ship and I will tell you:
- when I started shipping it if I did:
- my thoughts:
- What makes me happy about them:
- What makes me sad about them:
- things done in fanfic that annoys me:
- things I look for in fanfic:
- Who I’d be comfortable them ending up with, if not each other:
- My happily ever after for them:
- who is the big spoon/little spoon:
- what is their favorite non-sexual activity:
002 | Give me a character & I will tell you
- How I feel about this character:
- All the people I ship romantically with this character:
- My non-romantic OTP for this character:
- My unpopular opinion about this character:
- One thing I wish would happen / had happened with this character in canon:
- my OTP:
- my cross over ship:
- a headcanon fact:
003 | send me 5 characters and I will rank them in order of preference
having passed through fire | e.h. | commissioned by loquaciousquark
if i give my gun away when it’s loaded (is that alright with you?)
if you don’t shoot it how am i supposed to hold it?
I want to date someone who is genuinely my best friend. Someone who I can stay up late talking to, and have meaningful conversations with. Someone who treats everybody friendly. Someone who’s there for me when I need them to be, and vice-versa. Someone I can love.